FAILED.IT

Homepage www.failed.it Failed.It    Vendologs Vendologs (L|C|D)    Album Album    RSS Feed RSS (simple|advanced)   

WOWGEAR

Utenti che navigano in questo Topic:0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti registrati: Nessuno
Questo forum è bloccato. Non è possibile modificare, cancellare, rispondere o scrivere messaggi   Questo forum è bloccato. Non è possibile rispondere o modificare messaggi    Indice del forum -> The Failed Inn

Mostra argomento precedente :: Mostra argomento successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Crono
Faraonico Imperatore-Dio
Site Admin

Pet
L'Ammazzatore

Iscritto: 12 Feb 2004
Stato: Offline

Località di residenza: Casar De' Pazzi

Cash: 21386 ®ostrus

Messaggio Sab Dic 04, 2004 23:35   -   WOWGEAR Rispondi con citazione   

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Accounts Banned for Speed Hacking

We wanted to take this time to make an announcement about a serious hacking violation in World of Warcraft, one for which we have zero tolerance. Certain individuals have been identified as using speed hacks to accelerate their characters. This goes against the theme of fair play that we have instituted for the game, and is in clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.
Those individuals who were caught using the speed hack have been banned from the game and have had their accounts closed. We must stress once again that we are opposed to hacking and cheating of any kind and are dedicated to maintaining a fair environment in our games. This will serve as a final warning to others who are considering using the speed hack. If you are caught using it, you will be banned without question from World of Warcraft and your account will be revoked.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. If you suspect someone of using the speed hack, or wish to report other instances of cheating, please email us at hacks@blizzard.com. Thank you again for your continued support.

Vai ad inizio pagina
Autore Messaggio
SYS 64738
- B A N N E D -

Iscritto: 19 Mag 2004
Stato: Offline

Cash: 0 ®ostrus

Messaggio Dom Dic 05, 2004 1:08   -   Rispondi con citazione   

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can see in darkness too

[19:41:23] <@Valnuke`> f2

Vai ad inizio pagina
Mostra i messaggi a partire da:   
Questo forum è bloccato. Non è possibile modificare, cancellare, rispondere o scrivere messaggi   Questo forum è bloccato. Non è possibile rispondere o modificare messaggi    Indice del forum -> The Failed Inn Tutti gli orari del forum sono CET (Europa)
Pag. 1 di 1

Utente

Vai a: